Reviews (515)Wonderful seller who sells beautiful items!! I have been shopping with over several months. I have been happy with everything I purchased! Absolutely amazing seller! All the items were beautiful and packaged so well.
I absolutely love the sweatshirt!!! Love my purchase ❤️ Great addition to my collection. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you 💕 packed with love and care, thanks so much these look so amazing on my hutch, packed with love and care, thanks so much Love my sweatshirt u made 💓 Perfect!!! Enjoyed your show 💛 Two great plates! Thank you so much! 😊 Thank you so much
It looks super nice Happy box time!! Love it all! 🧡🧡🧡 Great pieces. Super nice seller! Great buttons and the jar too Love this piece! It matches a cup and saucer I picked up! Thank you! The apron is beautiful! Thank you for the extra quilted piece! Precious!! just as described packed extremely well!
As described! Great piece and arrived safely with quality packaging.