Reviews (342)always great products!!! Justina you are amazing 🤩 Girl! Everything from you seriously rocks! I Lvoe it all! Ty so much!x 🥰🛍️💋 always love receiving my packages from Justina. she never misses! favorite seller on the app ❤️ 🪷🌺🌸💮🩷🌹🌷🪷🌺🌸🪷🌺🌸💮🩷🌹🌷Thank you for the Givvy!🪷🌺🌸💮🩷🌹🌷🪷🌺🌸🩷🩷🌹🌷🪷🌺🌸💮🩷🌹🌷 Loved the top! Thank you!! Thanks so much for my beautiful items! Thank you for the beautiful clothes 💕 Awesome seller! Love the jacket (black, knit, hoodie)! Btw did you sell your Farm Rio top you were wearing??! I was the person asking for it! Joined your show late via a raid just before you ended your marathon show. Thanks!💕 Amazing seller with killer product Ty Sooo much pretty Justina 🩷🫶🩷 Absolutely beautiful!! And packaging was top notch. I love this dress and Justina has reached out repeatedly to ensure my item and package arrived without issue. I will be checking out her shop again! Justina is so amazing 💕 She’s nothing but sweet, genuine, and the ultimate girls’ girl. She always makes everyone feel welcome and brings such positive energy to her shows. Her closet is full of the cutest clothes, and everything is curated with amazing style. Shopping with her feels like hanging out with a friend who genuinely wants everyone to find something they love. If you’re looking for adorable finds, great vibes, and a seller who truly cares about her community, I can’t recommend her enough! ✨Thank you so much for the lovely outfits! You're the best mama ☀️🩷💃 Amazing clothing, arrived quickly as always! Keep it up Justina 🤩 So happy with my experience! Justina is so much fun to shop from and with. I was able to get a gorgeous piece from her at an unbeatable price. It was shipped quickly and neatly. I love shopping and going to Justina’s shows. You must check her out! Justina is hilarious and amazing. She has great inventory. She makes you feel like you are with a personal shopper and takes the time to learn about you and your interest. So beautiful!!!! thanks so much❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ Cute dress and received quickly. Thank you. So darn cute! this little purse was completely unexpected!! love ❤️ Justina is an amazing seller, always attentive and helpful!! 🩷🫶🏻🌟 Always fast shipping and such a cute package! Justina you're the best and you know just what I always need!