Reviews (442)Grest seller with fast shipping. Great show. Great deals.. thanks Justin!! Great people and a great stream. Thanks again Great show. Fast shipping Top notch seller. Fast shipping A+++ items great show great seller. Great show. Fast shipping. Thank you! What can I say? Not enough characters to provide the review Family Ties deserves. The prices on what I purchased are some of the best on WN I’ve seen, but it was the packaging and care they took with these high end lures that impressed me the most. Every item was perfectly labeled and wrapped with the precision and care they deserved. Not one bent corner or box, which is hard to do and rare if I’m being honest. Makes me realize I better step up my packing game! If you’re reading this then you’re wondering if it’s worth buying things from Family Ties, I’m here to assure you not only is it worth it but you will not be disappointed and overall they are good, honest, hardworking folks which I for one will gladly support and so should you! :-) thanks for always hookin a sista up with the goodies! AMAZING!!!! What a GREAT givvy! I'm very excited about the lure I got! I can't wait to use it and it WILL be used! Great Folks with an Awesome selection of tackle. Highly Recommend. Justin is the man! Great seller, awesome platform and is extremely well known and respected in the whatnot community! He offers a mixed variety of baits! He makes some of the best custom jigs, spinner and chatter baits around and will not sell any with even a slight blemish. He also test fishes all his new baits to make sure they are of high quality and will catch fish! You need to bookmark his shows and never miss out on the heat! You will regret it. I know! Great seller. runs a great show. everyone needs to check his shows out Great sellers. Fast shipping. Always a fun show. Check em out awesome family and great lures Great show. Fast shipping. Thank you. Great sellers and fun show to be a part of. Amazing custom jigs. Thank you Justin and Carrie ☺️
Awesome seller. Great friend. Fast shipping