Reviews (71)Wish it didn't have a smoky smell. The pretty dresses look lovely, but you'll need to watch and hope the odor fades. Thank you!justintimedailydealsSeller
I hope you enjoy your finds.. thank you and see you next time. Beautiful dresses. However, dresses were not true to size. They run very small.
Love the quality of the items! THE deals are steals on this show! A FRIENDLY SELLER MAKES THIS SHOW AWSOME! CLOTHING WAS STAINED OR HAD HOLES. THEN WOMENS CLOTHING WAS ADDED THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR. ONLY 3 items in this box were salvageable! VERY DISAPPOINTED!justintimedailydealsSeller
I am very sorry about that, this has never happened and I want to make things right for you. The women's clothing was added as part of your freebies. I hope you have a blessed day. Great seller and great items thank ujustintimedailydealsSeller
❤️ you are amazing and I hope you enjoy everything. Awesome items! Awesome deals! Awesome show host! Thank you so much! Loved my polkadot dress!!! I got a few other things that I also really enjoyed! Not to mention the awesome Texas shirt thanks so muchjustintimedailydealsSeller
I am happy to hear that, I hope you enjoy and until next time. love the top and thsnk you for the earrings!justintimedailydealsSeller
you are welcome, I hope you enjoy everything some of the 3x fit my wife and a few didn't but still overall satisfied with our order justintimedailydealsSeller
Thank you for your purchase and I enjoyed you in my live. have a blessed day. I'll have some more 3x tomorrow ❤️❤️ great deals and great packaging justintimedailydealsSeller
Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you are happy with your purchases. Until nextime LOVE!!justintimedailydealsSeller
😀 Assume, I'm glad you could find some goodies and thank you for a great review. Have a great day. Beautiful justintimedailydealsSeller
That's what I like to hear.😀 I'm glad you loved your items and hope you have a great day. Great show to participate in and my items arrived in a timely fashion and were exactly as described!! Great person to buy from justintimedailydealsSeller
Thank you so much. 🙂 I hope you enjoy everything. I love what I purchased and thank you for the extra free gift! A pair of pants were stained that wasn't called out had to get a refund. The clothing was good.justintimedailydealsSeller
I'm sorry about that do you happen to have a picture of the pants? Great show, fast shipping, loved the dress!! Thank you! Lots of great items, prompt delivery! Tysm