Reviews (443)Awesome items! Thanks for everything!! Awesome items! Thanks for everything!! Love my purchases! Thank you.😊 Excellent experience!! Great items and fast ship. Thank you 😊 My bird was beautiful and she is one of the sweetest sellers on here 💖 Just love my little birds!!♥️♥️♥️ the thimbles are gorgeous! thank you. I was going to give them as thank you gifts at church ladies night but since I have seen them , im going to give them to family for 🎂 birthdays. thank you for the wonderful items!! I absolutely love my new mini’s! 🥰 Chelsea is an amazing seller with amazing items! Great packaging and ships fast! Shop with confidence!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great items and a great show! Thanks!! Awesome items very happy thanks so much Wonderful and sweet seller, fun show, quick shipping. Gotta love miss piggy !!!! Thank you she’s in my tray Love the items I got. Wrapped very well. Great seller! Great show. fast shipping. affordable prices. very nice seller. loved my minis. everything came wrapped with ❤️. Love my 7 items! Nice seller. A mix of Cute mini handmade items and regular mini items. Thank you for the few little extras! Thank you for the tin assortment! Great show as always. fair prices. fast shipping. super nice seller. everything is wrapped with ❤️. tysm friend Love the cute minis!!! Thank you so much!!!