Reviews (190)Love, love, love shopping here! All fragrances are authentic, packed carefully and shipped fast! Shows are super fun too! Thank you so much for my order, loved it! Tysm for that amazing and authentic niche scents. You are so thoughtful with the buyers giveys, I will return over and over. Appreciate ya always!!🫶🏽🩷 Thanks 💕 I looove my purchases. Packaged well and shipping was fast. Greatly appreciate you Tierra for the deals!! Ty so much Tierra, my givy was amazing 🫶🏼 Great seller, amazing authentic inventory, and shipping was perfect! Fast shipping thank you for the givvy! Tierra, thank you so much! I had so much fun in tour show. appreciate the incredible givvy! Thanks Tierra for the amazing fragrances everything was perfect thank you 🥰 Tierra is simply the best! Love buying from her and always a fun show! She gives amazing prices yal! The perfume received was discolored and did not smell anything like the original perfume. I was disappointed with the product. You never reached out never sent photos and this is the first time I’m learning about this. I am always willing to correct my errors if something is wrong but you didn’t even give me the opportunity. Please send photos Great fragrances I’ll be back to purchase again Tierrrrrrra okay putting me on cause this icon baby !!!! wheeew chii you are the GOAT 🙌🏾 super fast shipper ! i appreciate you 💜🎉 Thank you for the giveaway 🫶🏻 seller has an incredible collection of niche, she is sweet, and genuine. love her shows! highly recommend her. 👌🏾 👍🏾 🥰🥰 Really enjoyed the show!!! All my products were awesome and packaged with care!!! Loved my givvy items!! Highly recommend this show💙 Thank you for the quick delivery Tierra!! Great service!!! Looking forward to purchasing more fragrances from you!!!