Reviews (29)Couldn’t be anymore happy with the package! Steal deal all the time!!! thank you 🙏 love watching your show 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 all your items are beautiful 🤩 Lots of crazy bundle! Love the beauty items! Those Diors and all! And the surprise goodies. Opening my package is like opening Christmas presents! I got everything and I am more than 💯 satisfied. Let me tell you guys, she’s one of the best seller I have encountered with🫶🏻🙏 everything is well packed with care📦 thank you so much. I loved every pieces I’ve got from you and I wouldn’t even think twice to buy more stuff from you🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 when I get a little better😊🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Again, thank you so much. If I can give you more than 5 stars ⭐️ I would definitely will🥰 I absolutely love all my items! Kristin is such a sweet person, I love her live shows and her items are always amazing!!! Quick shipping too. Thank you so much!!!! always happy with my orders from Kristin! They are packaged beautifully. She is professional, kind, and fun! 100/10 will buy again! Best seller! 💕 She’s so much fun, has fantastic deals, and is seriously the sweetest! I absolutely love all the adorable little goodies she includes. Such a wonderful shopping experience! ✨🛍️💖 Great stuff and wonderful shipping The best boxes ever! Always stunningly wrapped and everything comes safe and snug. 10/10 items and always in great condition ❤️. Will shop with Kristin again!! Beautifully curated items! Amazing seller. Awesome from start to finish! And got here so fast! Thank you!!! Beautiful items! I love her show. She’s so sweet and very kind, thoughtful of her customers and she packages her items well. Highly recommend. 💕 Beautiful pieces! She’s such a sweetheart. Very kind and thoughtful of her customers. I love all my items and it’s such good quality! Will buy from her again for sure! Highly recommend ❤️