Reviews (998)Great experience from stream to delivery. Secure packaging. Definitely recommend this seller i ordered multiple items from this vendor on different days. Out of all the vendors ive ordered from this is the only vendor i have not recieved my orders from. I liked this guy stream and tried waiting it out with the hope it will be delivered some day. Ordered on 8/4/26 and as of sept 9th i have still not recieved. Im unable to get a refund since its been more than 30 days... i tried reaching out to vendor in messages with no reply to my last message even though he had a show recently. So my lost...oh well, I personally wont be purchasing from this vendor againSORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY I SUGGESTED REACHING OUT TO YOUR POST OFFICE AS DID SOME OF MY VIEWERS IN THE CHAT EVERYTHING SAID IT HAD BEEN DELIVERED ON MY END i ordered multiple items from this vendor on different days. Out of all the vendors ive ordered from this is the only vendor i have not recieved my orders from. I liked this guy stream and tried waiting it out with the hope it will be delivered some day. Ordered on 8/3/26 and as of sept 9th i have still not recieved. Im unable to get a refund since its been more than 30 days... i tried reaching out to vendor in messages with no reply to my last message even though he had a show recently. So my lost...oh well, I personally wont be purchasing from this vendor againSORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY I SUGGESTED REACHING OUT TO YOUR POST OFFICE AS DID SOME OF MY VIEWERS IN THE CHAT EVERYTHING SAID IT HAD BEEN DELIVERED ON MY END i ordered multiple items from this vendor on different days. Out of all the vendors ive ordered from this is the only vendor i have not recieved my orders from. I liked this guy stream and tried waiting it out with the hope it will be delivered some day. Ordered on 7/28/26 and as of sept 9th i have still not recieved. Im unable to get a refund since its been more than 30 days... i tried reaching out to vendor in messages with no reply to my last message even though he had a show recently. So my lost...oh well, I personally wont be purchasing from this vendor againSORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY I SUGGESTED REACHING OUT TO YOUR POST OFFICE AS DID SOME OF MY VIEWERS IN THE CHAT EVERYTHING SAID IT HAD BEEN DELIVERED ON MY END got here quick and happy with my purchas. thanks again dude Great stream excellent shipping ggs Excellent seller! A very honest and kind guy who always has a great selection! fast shipping great cards card protection was right on will order again Card matched description and arrived quick Cards didn’t have any reeeaallll protection other than sleeves, but the envelope was folded to prevent cards from shifting around. And it did take like two and a half weeks to receive. But I got exactly what I purchased in great condition and got a free pack! Thanks!Once a packaged is dropped off to the post office that’s out of my control I apologize for the inconvenience got the rest of the cards today. im very happy with my cards, the giratina has holo bleed! lol thanks again bro! Awesome streamer. Fun shows with great deals. Thank you so much! got here quick and secured. thanks again man. Was wrong on condition on all the cards, called them all above what they were in conditionIt’s $2 starts I simply show the back of the card and the front of the card condition is always subjective what may be light play to you could be mod play to someone else and vice versa I apologize you were unhappy with your purchase boss just message me and we can work something out thanks for your support First purchase by him and I loved it. Good energy on stream and well reasonable! Thank you! This guy is always the goat This poor guy always getting cooked but it’s always a vibe to hang out in his stream he’s mad funny