Reviews (22)Absolutely incredible! So much fun and great stuff. This came so fast, it was like I was next door! Everything I get from Kaciepoo is perfect! I just love my items! Kaciepooooo has the best custom barbie’s! 11/10 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 My Barbie’s are absolutely gorgeous! I could not be more impressed!!!I am so happy to hear that! Thank you!! Precious givvie! Love him! Thanks so much! 🙂 This OOAK custom by Kacie is EVERYTHING!! Love it so much!! I will be back for sure!! Thank you!!😘😘I’m so happy to hear that! You found the hot dogs right? Lol!! ❤️❤️ fantastic seller, wonderful as always!! incredibly talented seller, best customs ever!! I love love love my new dolls. So much attention to detail and their stories on the boxes are amazing! Thank you so much Kacie!I’m so happy they arrived okay! Thank you!!! fantastic seller with wonderful shows!! OMG! What a great experience. Not only was the purchase perfect (on time and in the exact condition stated), the seller was fun and engaging. I highly recommend! great show. thank you so much cant believe this was the sellers first show, shes a total pro already! everything i bought came in exactly as described, super happy with order. absolutely adore her and looking forward to the next show!! I’m very pleased with my order. The Barbie doll and outfit are in excellent condition. The outfit is adorable.
I’m very pleased.
Great seller! Great show! Kaciepoo is a natural whatnot seller. She created a welcoming and enjoyable show environment. My order shipped quick and everything arrived as described. Prices are incredibly fair. Overall a very positive shopping experience, and I will be shopping with Kaciepoo again and I recommend you do too! 💕💕Omg thank you!!! You’re my first review! 💜💜💜