Reviews (1,787)Love this seller, funny as hell and real as it gets!! Thanks Kaci for my candles…looovvveeee!! 🤗💜 Thank you very much! Everything smells So Good!!! ♥️♥️ amazing as always thank you!!! great products, thank you so much for the gift!! 🤩 That cashmere marshmallow is to die for! So many goodies at excellent prices! Thanks for my first purchase! Thank you for all your patience with my misunderstandings and the code for next show ❤️ Absolutely outstanding! Well packaged, fast shipped and an outstanding seller in general! love EVERYTHING and super fast shipping this seller is AMAZING Thank you my first time and definitely be back My new sand and fog dealer!! This seller has everything you may need by sand and fog!! Thank you for everything!! Fast shipping, well packaged, and smooth as butter transaction. A+++ All the way!! Great seller….. never disappoints ❤️ Thank you, enjoyed the show Hands down the best seller on the app!!! Amazing store. I was lucky to get a free gift and it arrived super fast. Very happy with my purchase Your Sand and fog HEADQUARTERS!!! I LOVED everything!! bodscrubs, body oil, and the cleaner is amazing!!!!! Thank you for the sweet gift I will be back!!! I love it all!!! The BEST ITEMS 😍 Def will be back! Love all my new goodies!! Fast shipping, love your shows Packaging was so nice with a first purchase gift. It’s was really cute and so appreciated! Thank you 😊