Reviews (218)fun auction with great variety of cards. Order shipped quickly and came in perfect condition! Thank you for the amazing deals on these cards. Autos numbered low. Packaged amazingly, shipped lightning fast and cards are in amazing condition! thank you so much! Thank you for the deals on this stream. I also appreciate how well you shipped these cards out and the care you gave them. Amazing seller here. Will buy from again. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Fast shipping, great packaging, cards came in Flawless, great vibes, thanks for the cards and deals, thank you, A+++++ Don’t think I got it the right cardIf you “don’t think” you got the right card all you had to do was message me and I would have offered a refund or another card. Accidents can happen, and we could have made it right. Amazing seller and quick secure shipping. Would recommend to everyone to stop in. Thank u so much for everything I greatly appreciate u and can’t wait until next stream Great father son stream with good vibes and fast shipping. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 🔥🔥Great streamer! Great cards!! Thank you! Must bookmark for future shows!!🔥🔥 Great prices! A terrific show, and everything shipped very fast and safe. I received my package within 2 days! Arrived quickly and very securely packed. The items inside the envelope were neatly organized and in perfect order.
I highly recommend this father and son team! Great packing and awesome stream 🔥🔥🔥🔥