Reviews (103)Absolutely awesome highly recommend. Always hooks me up with what I need. Always a great experience. Great packaging!! Awesome stream 10/10 Great stream. Fun all around! Awesome stream and great cards!!! Item was as described and shipping was timely. thank you for the quality purchase. everything was new and legit. got some good pulls for my collection ☺️. Will definitely check out you're other merch in the future Absolutely amazing thank you so much! They loved the gift Always a great experience! Cool stream, great and considerate packing, and my kid enjoyed the packing peanuts.
great stream! great vibes! great prices! Just a great overall experience. Enjoyed the stream looking forward to future streams. Cards shipped with care. Best! it was a really fun stream, chances to draft certain cards and he definitely took care of me on the back end with some extras. I appreciate it!! arrived WAY earlier than expected. great service! Needed the bulk.. I posted that in the chat! I sent you a DM and never heard back. Came as soon as possible once I paid for the product and only took a few days for it to arrive even shipped on the same day I purchased, reliable seller and has fair prices for products you are looking for would purchase from again beautiful 😍 thank you so much! Absolute please to work with Great seller, very communicative and all items came in exactly as description nothing but positive energy always!
really enjoy being apart of it all. The game was very confusing but overall not bad. i'll change it up next time or explain it better. thanks for letting me know! Kaid has great energy. Shipping was fast and secure, great customer service 🫡 Even put my bulk in the binder for me