Reviews (120)I just love my goodies. And thank you so much for the sweetest note in my box. It blessed me tremendously you pack so very well. Everything arrived safely. one of the best sellers I know love everything I got thank you so very much and I appreciate the extra so pretty the shipping was ridiculous on thisI’m really sorry that it took so long to get there, please reach out to me if there’s anything I can do to make it right 🩷 God bless Cute and packaged well. Arrived quickly. always as described and packaging is so great Stunning piece wrapped well and shipped quickly Packaged very nicely!! Thank you!! It’s beautiful!! Love love love my afghan! Thank you so much for my purchase! Most of all thanks for being such a blessing to me that show! Keep shining bright ✨ Fast shipping! Highly recommend! May God Bless you! 🦅 girl that little owl shelf is so stinking cute and person I love everything as normal and thank you for the extra again Oh my goodness! What a surprise! She included another Cabbage Patch Kids cup for me! So sweet! Loved everything! Thank you so much! Keep going Kaitlynn! You are doing great! Keep your heart fixed on Jesus! HE will see you through! ❤️🙌❤️ Praying and believing for your little one too! 🙏 Beautiful pieces, great prices, and fabulous shipping! these Turtles are so adorable. and the metal hot air balloon framed art is gorgeous. the friend that I bought it for I literally had to take it to her because it was so pretty and she collects them and she is just sitting there with her jaw on the floor and awe. in person it was just more beautiful than it was seeing it on the camera amazing items and such a wonderful seller! love the extra but you did not have to do that I was just coming in to help bless you and hope you help your show but I 100% appreciate it and you know I'll be back Wonderful seller and great packing Packaged nicely and arrived safely. Thank you! Thank you for the new treasures and the sweet message. I appreciate you ❤️🙏