Reviews (121)Genuinely one of the best! I was in self-imposed WhatNot jail, and she still shared love to all regardless! The streams are great with amazing vibes! Please pop in and check her out! Kala is the literal embodiment of sunshine. She’s such a kind person & always has such a positive attitude. I definitely recommend checking out her streams & asking about some custom art! She’s so talented! If you’re not showing love to Kala, what are you even doing?
One of the absolute sweetest people to bless this earth. Her streams are so much fun & she deserves the same support she gives to everyone else 🫶🏻🥰 Ask her about her Kala packs there’s no way you’ll be disappointed 😊 Kalalina is a lovely and wonderful person whether it’s fan art TCG or just music and good vibes any anf everything about her and her show is amazing Love Kala! Awesome new streamer. Fun shows with great deals. Thank you so much for always taking care of me! Gas! Fire! Dope! That’s all I gotta say 😎 If ya love cute you’re in the right spot, so happy with all the lovely things I got Amazing host that brings so much love back to this community. 10/10 will always be back I don't know anyone who hasn't heard of Kala...the sweetest and kindest soul on whatnot... literally. I don't see anyone who works harder for her community than she does. Great cards at Great prices, quick and well packaged shipping... what more could you ask for? The handwritten not was ADORABLE! Her streams are so much fun! She has amazing products so check her out! I know I'll be returning 🫶 kala is the bestest! love me some kala packs! obsessed with every item I receive from Kala ⭐️ high quality packaging with an extra sweet note 🫶🏻 Awesome stream!! Very chill and laid back, cards were package very well. Thank you for the note! Amazing seller. Great place to hangout and buy. Real down to earth person. Thank you for the amazing buying atmosphere.🫶🏾🫶🏾 Super caring, biggest heart 💙. Mother loves her gift. Thnx Sis. I even love the tape print. Everything was awesome 👌. Luv is Luv 🇯🇲 Kala never fails to put nice words in all my packages! Wonderful seller! 🫶 Thank you so much for the amazing givvy and kind note!!! Absolutely will be tuning in for future shows! You're amazing! kala is such an amazing experience. 1000/10 thank youuukalalinastar_kyootafSeller
You’re the best experience I could ever ask for!🩵🩵🫶🏼🫶🏼 Another great package from Kala! Look forward to the notes. Although still waiting on the feet pics…🤣 5🌟s always. kalalinastar_kyootafSeller
🤭😉😈 panda paw pics incoming! 😆 Always a fun stream! kalalinastar_kyootafSeller
🩵🤴🏻👑