Reviews (182)I have a full fall and winter wardrobe thanks to Kalea! This HUGE box of beautiful clothing was so much fun to open! My daughter and I had a fashion show after school 😆.
Super fast shipping, always keeping an eye out for her customers’ favorite styles, so patient and kind…..she’s a Whatnot gem!!! 💎 Hoodie was sold as a large, it was actually xs. Bought beautiful sweaters and delivery was speedy The dress is great!
Thank you for the givy Another beautiful package! Kalea finds the most unique and cool clothing pieces! Can’t wait for my next haul to arrive! Fast shipping and the items were packaged with extreme care. The live stream description was spot on, very honest. thank you Great items as always! Great seller! Thank you! :) Great seller, she goes above and beyond for her customers! Thank you so much 🫶🏻 Beautiful blouse, but was smaller than the large size on tag. Will find a new home for it. exactly what I was expecting Great dress for the next ten faire! Everything was gorgeous. I plan on shopping your shows more. Thank you. The clothing was GORGEOUS and in such great condition! I can’t believe the great deals I received on such lovely pieces! The giveaway was so generous too! Can’t wait to come back for more! Super fast shipping too ☺️ Love every item! Great seller! Beautiful items in great condition. Highly recommend this seller!! :) AMAZING SELLER
AMAZING SHIPPING
LOVE MY POL
☮️💟 Love buying from this lady. She has great items, she shops for her customers and always very pleasant to watch ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love my stuff! Greats deals here! I can’t wait to try the white dress on. Fabulous as always! Absolutely love this seller. She is a great shopper and she knows her regular customers taste in clothing. Even a new customer can purchase a couple things and she is right on it to please them.