Reviews (221)Items as described, packaged well, fast shipping. Thank you so much for my beautiful rings! 💍💜 I absolutely love them! ✨ Beautiful quality that is true to description. All pieces arrived quickly and packaged securely. 💜Very happy with my purchase! 💜 Beautiful quality and exactly what I was hoping for. 💍✨ Amazing as ALWAYS!!! Thank You 🤩 Very pleased with my purchases. I enjoyed your show and look forward to shopping with you again. Such beautiful rings and pendant 🩵!!! Amazing seller & very kind. I appreciate the careful packaging & quick shipping 💫 🔥🔥 Thank you sir - 🙏 Amazing seller! Beautiful ring at a great price! These rings are just perfect! My daughter will absolutely love them 💫. Thank you so much Loved everything!! The poison ring is the absolute best. Absolutely awesome show and the pieces I received are awesome! Thank you for the great business We are so glad you are happy. That is what we want and Hope to see you again in another show. TY! GREAT SHOW, fantastic host I love thank you I recommend this seller super fast shipping So so small, I opened the clasp on one hoop it won't close, Tthanks for the thought!Please let me know a little more detail we want to make anything that’s not right right not sure exactly what you’ve got going there Thank you so much. I received my beautiful bracelet amazing for the price. It was a giveaway. Thank you. I enjoy your show. I really enjoyed your show. I am very pleased with the jewelry I purchased. Thank you, I look forward to shopping with you again.