Reviews (47)So happy with this thank you!
The items were in great shape. I would buy from seller again. Love these items a lot! Thank you 😊 for the gift! Awesome packaging and fast delivery! Thank you! ❣️ The fastest shipping ever 🤩 I love ordering from her thanks again for everything 💕✨ Thank you for my order, it came fast 💨, packaging was great, everything came in excellent condition. Highly Recommend this seller.! Very sweet seller !!! Nice calming live ! Great prices and great company ! Thank you so much ! All my bugs were delivered perfectly and as shown on screen, excellent excellent! Finally got my bb3 elf special tortoise chase thanks to U! Packaged very nicely!! Thank you so much I loved everything!!
I would definitely buy again!! She is so kind and patient! She has the cutest items and great deals 💕 Has the option to open a box and I love that! Purchased so many good items from stuff for myself, like Celavi makeup wipes and VS glosses, to my daughter like a HK stationary kit and VS shimmer body mist😍 shipping is so quick too💕 love purchasing here! Thanks 😊 so much for everything!! Amazing products and customer service!💕 She is amazing, her voice is so soothing 🤭 shes’s so bubbly and very welcoming! Def recommend buying she also has amazing prices and includes a free gift😍 will be buying again 🫶🏼 thanks babe, you do an awesome job! Keep it up! I loved all the products I received yet again Kali never fails to impress me with the fast shipping. This time she added a few toys as a gift for my daughter’s birthday coming up that I mentioned to her on her live 🥺 tysm again Kali is truly an amazing seller 🫶🏼 Bigger and better than I imagined, carefully packed will definitely buy from again Another lovely purchase from this shop and received it quickly again 💕 I love the Victoria’s Secret blanket it’s super soft and smells brand new. Thank you so much again I’ll continue to order from here in the future 🫶🏼 thank you so much,love it 🥰 My items were in perfect condition and came with the box as described. Shipping was extremely quick I was very impressed. Kali is a very sweet person and was very communicative on the live. I would love to order from her again in the future 💕 Love these cuties!! Ty for fast shipping luv! Definitely recommend shopping with her she has amazing deals she’s so sweet patient and shipping was fast packaging was nicely bubbled wrap I also got a free gift with my order I love my mini Victoria secret perfumes they smell soooooooo good!☺️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️