Reviews (472)oh my, what an amazing giveaway ty you so much. and your song was beautiful!! 💜😊 Love it. 😍😍😍 Thank you very much. Thank you so much for the beautiful ring, thoughtful packaging and lovely giveaway! Fast shipping too!! Thank you so much for the giveaway!!! I liked the card that I got!!🥰💜🛍️ Thank you so much! I love my giveaways and I love my green ax. it is so pretty. I love the emerald green. I can't wait to be on your next show. 🥰💜🛍️ Thank you so much for my beautiful chain. I do love it. I actually put a nice new pendant on it. And I can't wait to stop by your next show and. 🥰💜🛍️ Thank you for the givy. Their cool. I appreciate them and your time. Thank you for my sweet Givvy!? Amazing seller! Thank you for everything! My daughter was so happy! Fun Dutch Companion Set! Ty🩵🤠 Fun show! Love my new cards! They were packaged well and shipped quickly. Very happy with everything. Thank you! I am obsessed with these bags! Great brands great quality! Absolutely lovely seller highly recommend her Such a fun show and fun cards! Thank you! Thank you for the adorable affirmation card! 🥰💜🎀 Really nice host and product sent out quickly. Thank you so much for the awesome givvy! Another little treasure found! Beautifully packaged, exactly as expected, and deserving of every star. ⭐️ Love my givey!! Great seller. Love the playing cards I purchased from Kalli! Fast shipping and perfectly packaged with a sweet note to go along with it! Thank you friend 💚 Beautiful piece. Thank you!!! Thank you so much for offering these. I especially love the little notes.