Reviews (598)absolutely fantastic!! thank you so much!! very happy!! Came quickly Great quality Love her! Great products and super fast shipping Top seller on WhatNot! Always great products and super fast shipping Love all my squishies! Thank you!!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Y'all are the best! 🫶 So well packaged and super fast shipping! 🏃♀️ 📦 Love all my purchases, great prices, fantastic hosts! Definitely recommend and will keep coming back!! 💕💜💚HEHEHE Thank you! You’re the sweetest!! We enjoy having you even if it’s just your company!❤️❤️ Good range of stuff. Thanks for free nice givvyThank you for the compliment! 🫶❤️ Amazing items from an amazing seller!! Shipping was FAST!!! Thank you! Exactly what I wanted and fast shipping! Never came
That’s a lie. It was a GIVEAWAY and it was shipped to you. If it never came you wouldn’t be able to make a review. If you had nothing on your front porch but usps marked it as delivered that’s either someone stealing from you or USPS problem. Always wonderful packages from her thank youuuu💕💕💕So happy to hear that!! 🌸🫶 Thank you so much! Great show! Tysm!!!!Thank you for always being in our shows and supporting us!! It means so much to us🫶🌸✨ Great products and super fast shipping! Definitely one of Whatnot's best sellers!!!!You’re too kind!! Hope you and the girls love it!!🫶🌸❤️ Wow that may have been the fastest shipping ever! from you to me in less the 3 days! incredible 😲 ❤️🧡💛 My hand written note 📝 was absolutely heart warming ♥️ A friendship I have created and absolutely cherish 😍 🥰 ❤️ 💙 love you guys -- the stuff I bought obviously added bonus and I absolutely love ❤️ AWWW!! So happy it got to you so fast! We love you!🌸❤️🫶 It was such a good show and got such a great day. I will definitely be coming back to buy more! My nieces were so happy with all the squishies. Thank you also for the givvy squishy!I’m so happy they loved them!! Thank you!🫶🌸 Great products Great prices and super fast shipping Great products and super fast shipping Hope your girls loved them!!🫶🌸✨ Thank you so much,you two are so awesome. the blind boxes are so cute. I'm keeping most for Xmas prizes doing Christmas games. and cute givvies thank you again.Thank you! Happy early Christmas! 🎄