Reviews (268)I’m super glad it arrived as soon as it did! The item was just as described by the seller and shown in the photos! Highly recommend this seller and this item! Stunning book! Great addition to my book collection. Thank you so much! Great seller - thank you! Beautiful books and excellent packaging. Thank you. Got such good books that arrived in perfect condition & package beautifully thank you very much ✨📚✨ Love my Rusty and Crusty trio of Historical Books Karuna! I always find something wonderful at your shows and live when my bid wins! Huge hug of thanks! great seller fast shipping and packaged exceptionally well I love my new book! Really quick shipping, packed very safely… And you were so lovely during your live sale. Thank you so much! ☺️ 💓 Beautiful books. Very well packed and fast shipping. Phenomenal seller! She has found some excellent pieces, whether rare Easton Press, antique religious texts, those square-ish cartoon books from the 30’s—and so much more! Why are you wasting your time NOT checking her out? Thanks a ton! A+++ Tysm! love the book! 🫶🏻❤️ I hug my books from Karuna upon receipt. Thank you for always offering quality books and secure shipping. Tell Everyone you know they should shop here! Love my books as always! Thanks Karuna 🙌💕 Thank you, Karuna! Always stellar books, secure packaging and fast shipping. You won’t go wrong shopping here! High quality from start to finish. Condition was spot on, price was fair and safely shipped. Can’t ask for anything more than that! Great books and great seller! Thank you Great seller—what an incredible collection/selection! Very happy that this seller is on Whatnot! Thanks so much! Item as described in listing & quick shipping. Thank you! Amazing books and amazing seller! Love this girl! Fantastic book seller! I was thrilled with the selection, prices, and overall experience. My books arrived well protected and exactly as described. It's clear this seller cares about both the books and their customers. Thank you for helping these wonderful vintage books find a new home! Awesome books and awesome seller💜 TY Thanks for a nice batch of stuff! Always stunning books, secure
Packaging and lovely host. I am enjoying all of my books. They are beautiful as are you, Karuna. Thank you.