Reviews (81)i ordered baby nice cubes and they were all real and so good an the packaging was sooo good thank you so much. The needoh he saw me is fake. It has wrong packaging and it’s the wrong material. I would like a refund.
I ALWAYS appreciate a seller who packages well! Bubble wrap and paper to keep the NeeDohs safe! Super appreciate it! Thank you! Very impressed with the shipping time and packaging of my items! Thank you! Great show fast shipping as well as great deals. Thank you for my givvy 🩷🩵 Great shipping and product arrived fast! Great seller 💯💯❤️ Thanks my grand daughter gonna love this Everything was packaged orderly and secure, highly recommend!! Show was a fun time!! Thank you 🌈💜🌈 So happy I scored this one! Thank you so much! Thanks for the awesome givy! So cute!! love it! would buy from again!