Reviews (402)Always always a great deal on vintage books!! Found some titles that were very obscure! Karin, you are one of the best sellers of books on WhatNot, and by FAR the ultimate example of how books should be packed. Please everyone take note!! Thank you so much! Always always a great deal on vintage books!! Found some titles that were very obscure! Karin, you are one of the best sellers of books on WhatNot, and by FAR the ultimate example of how books should be packed. Please everyone take note!! Thank you so much! It wasn’t the one I won in the auction.
it is a bible study Great condition, fast shipping 😊 Always has the best finds! I've gotten so many gems! Thank you! Great books! Fast delivery ! Thank you, Karin, as always for the awesome book deals and for always thinking of me when you source inventory. You probably take the cake in packing up these books so perfectly in boxes and ensuring the box is protected by using the plastic wrap. This little detail is so appreciated. One of the best sellers by far on WhatNot!! Awesome seller! Fast shipping! Awesome seller! Fast shipping! great deals fast shipping - recommended excellent package. pleased with my order. Will buy again from this seller Great books couldn't be happier I am very well pleased 😀 Ships quickly, packed well…great books at great prices. fast shipping and packed excellently! thank you 😊 fast shipping and wonderfully packaged! thank you 😊 The most wonderful packaged books. These vintage books were incredible. The way she took the time to describe each one. I would 10/10 recommend her to everyone that is looking for books. She responded to a message right away. Amazing customer service. Fast shipping. Each set of books was individually wrapped in plastic to protect it. I am so thankful because it was delivered to my door on a rainy day. The books were perfectly safe. The amount of care she puts into putting together a one of a kind antique book show is rare. I can’t wait to purchase more books from her. Fast shipping as described GREAT BOOK GREAT SELLER WILL PURCHASE AGAIN!! thank you for these great books!!