Reviews (234)She is awesome! Very good at creating vignettes!
Awww 🥰 thanks so much. I am so glad you like what we put together. Loved doing it! Great seller with a talent for amazing vignettes. Even more beautiful in person….packaged wonderfully!!! Thank you 🤗 karmen has some amazing items at great starts.Thank you Sarah! Love giving good deals to folks and saving the good old stuff! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 beautiful build and so much fun Love my items, thank you! 🤍 I love my pieces thank you so so much. It was a fantastic show.Thank you so much! Hope to see you at the live vignette show! 😊😊😊 Loved everything in my box!! The extras, so sweet! Great seller! Loved the beautiful transfer ware! Awesome seller!
Always great things! And packaged well. Thank you Excellent packaging, delicate glass item arrived safely. Awesome seller! absolutely love the buddha (and my other items). packed VERY well. thank you sooooo much!Yeah! Glad you like everything. karmen is the best!!!! great items with great prices 😁Thanks so much! Happy4th! Love it! Goes perfectly with my others. Fast shipping! Packaging was fantastic! Thanks for the cute little cards too! Love everything in my box!! Love this seller, always great items! I definitely will keep popping in this show. Always find something I need. 😊 One of the first sellers I bought from, love her items! Thank you that was so kind 🫶🏻Glad you are happy! Hope to see you again! Love this seller, always has great items!