Reviews (1,090)Everything came so well packaged and arrived quickly, great deals. Thank you! Awesome seller. And I pulled a rare dumpling from my order. Thanks:) Great host, amazing prices and quick shipping!! Did not ship
I ship everything, cannot control usps. Also it was a free giveaway you were suppose to get! Shipped quickly and with care!! Thank you
Amazing seller and products, everything came in great condition and for a great price! Thank you :) the black controller came in with a hole and was deflated. other than that all my other items were great.My apologies for this, I can assure you this was not noted when shipped. Please reach out to us to make things right! Appreciate your support! Received! Tysm! Absolutely love the cow! 💙🩷💜🤩 FakeYou bought a smushmart apple from 5 below. This is not fake! How wonderful for people like you who ruin people reputation.
Thank you Loved how quickly my stuff shipped! Definitely will be shopping here again! great interaction with seller. items packed very well. thank you Came just as described! Thank you! Got exactly what I wanted, still in original packaging, well packed for shipping. Arrived double bagged and undamaged in transit, but one Needoh had no tape on the box and defects in the squish itself FAST shipping! My package was packed with so much care! Thank you again! Package arrived fast and great quality! always a treat ordering from karo It looked great but it wasn’t filled up all the way and a little hitbhardvro squish
😕I have no control over how filled the squishies are. This is a production flaw. Your peach was shipped with care in a box and no damaged should have occurred. Thank you for your purchase! Amazing! Thanks so much!!