Reviews (1,894)Thank you for the great deals on mini sneakers as always and I appreciate the fast shipping!!!
A+++++Thank you so much i appreciate it Absolutely love themThank you so much i appreciate you Fast shipping. Packaged extremely well. Great value and selection of mini shoes. As always I love it! Can’t wait for others Fast shipping great packaging great selection Awsome streamer best rugs and custom mini sneakers on whatnot highly recommended Love everything karter does! So grateful Thank you so much i appreciate it Great mini shoes! Karter has got to be your go to for mini sneakers and customs! Fast deliveryThank you so much i appreciate it thank u for my stuff I appreciate my stuff Thank you so much i appreciate it Fast shipping great selection Awsome streamer highly recommended Fast shipping great selection Awsome streamer good packing highly recommended Thank you so much i appreciate you Karter
I appreciate all the customs chromes, each one is unique and an awesome addition to my Batman mini kicks collection. Thank you very much!!!
batmanz5Thank you so much i appreciate you Awesome customs and they keep getting better! Thank you so much I hope you like it Excellent product. Could not have asked for a better custom design. Already been back to do more business! Give this a guy a shot and you want be disappointed with his product, price and fast shippingThank you so much i appreciate awesome thanks Thank you so much i appreciate you Fantastic Thank you so much i appreciate you Karter the speaker is FIREEEE!! Thank you so much!! Thank you man I appreciate you If I could give them a 20 plus star rating that’s what they would be. Amazing customs. Great seller!Thank you so much I try my best to do what I’m good at thank you so much i appreciate it