Reviews (437)Fits a legend and get around him, even if all I got was bulk bulk City haha The boys are great, good products always fairly priced. They know how to have a laugh and keep the streams chill and easy going. They are opening a shop if your Brisbane based go check them out say gday to the legends Great seller. Happy with my starter decks Kash only ever pulls heat 🔥🐐 I really enjoy your blind bags. Great value even if you hit a floor! Thank you kindly x Card was perfectly packaged, a really good show to join and fun vibes 😁🙌🏻 One of the best streamers on here I get my BAGS off this guy ……
I forgot to mention mystery bag mystery!!! Awesome stream with the best vibes, great packaging and fast delivery, highly recommend! Return buyer highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolute g. Keep grinding hard brother One of the most chilled One Piece and Pokemon TCG streamer on Whatnot 😎 Friendly chats, good banters, interesting variety of shows including blind bags with fun things to pull 🥳
Items are packed very well and arrived safely 📦 Great shows, great prices, fast delivery and i was lucky enough to win a givvy! Always such a fun stream, packaged well and everything arrived safely ❤️ Deffs have a go at the OP Blind bags from Kash. So much fun to watch and also generous prizes in the bags. Much appreciated x Quick and safe delivery. Thankyou I always have such a fun time with Kush, he is incredibly knowledgeable within the TCG business. Everything was packaged well and arrived safely. See you on the next one 🫶 Everything arrived safely and the cards were awesome.