Reviews (90)awesome delivery and fast Amazing fast shipping! Thank you! Will shop again Always appreciate the extra care packaging! 🫶🏻 amazing thankyou for smusher
Super excited you got your smusher 👏🏽🙌🏽✨ The packaging on this items was truly amazing!! My air filled squishies came so well wrapped, everything in perfect condition. Thank you SO much for this review and for being such an awesome customer 🥰🙌🏽✨ As a collector I don't open the them when I received my package the box was damaged i know the post office can be a little ruff on the packages so yeah Hey Mark! I’m so sorry to hear that your box arrived damaged. I always do my best to package every order carefully with plenty of protective packaging to help prevent damage during shipping, but unfortunately packages can sometimes get handled roughly in transit. If any of the actual items inside were damaged, please send me a message and I’d be more than happy to see what I can do about a possible replacement. I truly appreciate your order and your feedback! 💗 Thank you again for my needoh givy!!!
I love my new squishy it works very well and is cute.
Thank you for the Lilo and stitch givvy my daughter pulled the pink one and she loves it!!!Yay🎀💖 Thank you for your support 🙌🏽🥰 Amazing seller! Love all my items i have recieved 🫶🏼✨ In such great condition! Fuzzballs have such a good squish. Thankyou 😊Yay!! Thank you so much for your order👏🏽🙌🏽
Fuzzballs are the BEST😊 Perfect packaging! Great items! And thank you for the givvy!!! Thank you so much for your support & congratulations on winning the givvy🙌🏽🥰 Love my box and fast shipping. Thank you Yay! Thank you so much Ken🥰🙌🏽 Thank you for the givy! 😊 Katie is an absolute GEM. My orders are always packaged with love, care, and a thank you note! Orders come so quickly that it surprises me when they are delivered. Thank you SO much for your support and kind words👏🏽🥰 So happy your orders are arriving quickly makes me so happy 🙌🏽😊 Thank you so much! Amazing packaging! 🥰 Great seller. Package arrived neatly Nice packaging job! Everything came quickly and was correct! Thx