Reviews (35)Exactly as described. Super fast shipping!!! Loved the nails.I am so happy to hear you loved everything! I have new inventory coming soon 💜💜 My warmer is perfect and thanks for free wax to go with it! Will shop show again excellent service and product amazing items great selection!Thank you Jamie for your support 💜 Glad you liked everything Arrived in perfect shape
I am so glad everything came perfectly for you 💜 Kate is the sweetest host, she helped me with my selections and they arrived very quickly. They all smell delicious and she so kindly put an ice pack in so the wax would not melt. I will definitely order againThank you for your amazing feedback 💜 Glad you got everything you wanted Took more then it was supposed to be, 4 days over the limit for a delay. I am sorry so for the long delay :/ love all of my nails!So happy you loved everything 💅🏽 Don’t forget to bookmark future shows 💜 amazing items! great seller! Seller was super friendly and I really enjoyed her show. Would buy from her again.
Great sellers very kind with good deals This warmer was suggested by the seller, it is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for the recommendation.