Reviews (28)Game is in perfect condition! Thank you so much my son will be so happy to play bolt! thank you for the pokiemon cards my son loved it You and your son are very welcome. Thank you for the purchase and the great review.
Game as described. Thank you so much!I am glad you liked your game. Thanks for the purchase and review Thank you!Thanks for your purchase and review Fast shipping! Thanks for your order and review!! thank for the little not . that was nice Thanks for the order and review!! Love the Tablet 👌🏽Great thanks for the review!! Thanks Thanks for your purchase and review Everything was great. And packaged very nicely. Thank You ! Thank you for your purchase and the review!! Shop again thanks (:Thank you for the purchase and review!! Shop again soon Incredible seller. Fast shipping. Thanks for purchase and review I Receive My Package But The Brand New battery That Came With it Was for 1000 psp not for 3000 psp and while playing game sounds like the disc is being scratchKen so sorry about the battery I will get a 3000 out to ya tomorrow. Consoled played fine when I tested it. Seller left a cute note that made me smile. Order came as expected and packaged well, and I was able to repair my Wii U with the parts from this console. I am very happy!Thanks for purchase and review. Shop again soon