Reviews (166)🫶👍🫶🫶🫶👍🫶🫶Thank you! I appreciate you! Actually lots of nice brooches in this craft bag! Thank you Thank you for shopping. Hope to see you again soon! Such an awesome piece! I love it, and the hand written note! Thank you!Thank you!! You are loved and appreciated! Absolutely Beautiful Thank You and God Bless You and Yours Always in All Ways Thank you! You are loved! 🥰 Thank you!!Thank you! You are greatly loved and appreciated! Thank you!Thank you! You are appreciated! Nice item and quick to ship! Thank youThank you! Please come shop again! great seller!✨Thank you! I appreciate you! All the items I received were exceptional and I loved that it was packaged with some sage🩷I am glad you liked your order! Please come again! Absolutely love my purchases! And she is a wonderful seller!!!Thank you! I appreciate you! Please shop again! Fabulous 👌 Thank you Thank you! I appreciate you! exactly what i ordered✨💕 i love it!Please come hang out again! I appreciate you! Fun items. Thanks for the extra surprise Thank you! Please come hang out again! I appreciate you! Thank you so much 😊 Thank you for coming hanging out! I appreciate you! AAAAA+++++ OFFERING and overall transaction! SO EXCITING to see a surprise variety bag filled to the rim with all kinds of goodies (assorted jewelry). I could not be more pleased with this valuable seller and would definitely recommend to everyone. 🤗 Thank you! I have lots more! Yay! ❤️ Great seller!!! lovely person and a fun showThank you! Hope to see you again! Awesome seller. She has such a large variety. Had lots of fun. Highly recommend 👍😀Thank you! Hope to see you again soon❤️ love my stuff!!!!!Yay! Hope you shop my goodies again! Thank you! Thank you, beautiful soul! You are appreciated! Great purchases, again!Thank you, for your continuing support! You are greatly appreciated! Excellent, quality items. LOVED my 13 purchases during this Saturday show...some signed, some vintage and some newer brooches, pendants, and necklaces. Very fast shipping! I cant wait to wear all of them! I have already secured one of my brooches on my handbag and can't wait to wear my other items with my suits. Will definitely purchase, again!Thank you for shopping! You make my lives more fun for sure! thanks so much for the beautiful pins!!! love the broches so cute secure fast shipping definitely will buy from againThank you! Hope to see you again soon! Thank you for my great treasures