Reviews (86)Thanks so much. Will have to assemble to make sure all parts are there but looks great. Loved all the items I bought! Thank you Incredible seller! Thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I always receive top quality products and service from this seller. Thanks again! Excellent product as always. Thank you so much!!! Wonderful order as always. Thank you!! Seller went out of her way to accommodate me. I appreciate it! Thank you This is my favorite WN haul yet. Katie is the best hostess and her packaging is impeccable. Quick shipping too. Love my lippy and givvy! Thanks, Girl. Fast shipping, packaged well, and host is a gem. Thank you Katie!! I always love what I get from Katie! Thank you for everything! Good quality. Fuzzy and warm. Amazing. Best givvys ever! I absolutely love all the stuff I got. Can’t wait for another show! Thanks, Katie! 🤍 So very happy with all I got. Thank you so much, Katie. Great item and great price. Thank you so much for the free vit.D lip balm and air freshener i love them. 100% recommend this seller! Items were packaged perfectly and received quickly. Thank you! I’d give even more stars if that was an option. Very happy with everything I ordered and for the giveaways too. Katie is very honest as something I had purchased was missing part of it, she brought it my attention, still sent me the part she had and reimbursed me for the item. Highly recommend Katie! Thank you!