Reviews (605)Obsessed with all the ones I got. Katie is also the best!!
One of the sweetest sellers on this app! Her customer bamboo prints are 🔥. Amazing quality, great prices and fast shipping. My latest order arrived and the bamboo quality is perfection. Not only are their lives so sweet and fun to watch, but their customer service team goes above and beyond every single time. So grateful for small businesses that get it right! ❤️You don’t know how happy this makes me! Thank you so much❤️🐞 Yall… I wish I could rate these 1000/5 stars. The custom Alice joggers are absolutely stunning. The material is BUTTERY, the colors are VIBRANT, and the design is PERFECTION. I can’t wait to get my baby girl a matching zippy. Oh and I got a bamboo scrunchie for my givvy… I’m obsessed! 💗This might’ve brought tears to my eyes🥺🫶🏼 Amazing customs! Great quality and fast shipping 🩷💜 Love Katie's shows! Love your new prints! Customs are so cute! Love it all! The customs! 😍😍 SO pretty! Love it ! Thank you so much ! GREAT ITEMS, QUICK SHIPPING 💙 Fast delivery exactly what I wanted Favorite place to shop for bamboo! Best quality and experience. Absolutely in love with the prints! Even better in person!! Love katiebugbamboo! All my purchases were excellent and she’s an awesome seller! The cutest hair scrunchy!! She’s truly the best! 10/10 recommend her stuff!❤️❤️ very cute print! saving it for next year Halloween!! Got it fast & it’s so cute! Bamboo is so soft and vibrant! My son looks so cute in it! Super fast shipping and great packaging. Will be back for more shows soon. Thank you!