Reviews (63)Brilliant host and brilliant bargains 💛 Honestly such a kind and understanding seller. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ AMAZING!!!! In love with my items. Postage is always quick too! Thankyou so much xxx Fast delivery and very well packed loved my giveaway thankyou 💞 Great seller, great products thanks Katie So happy with my purchase. Thank you for the bargains hun xxx Amazing order as described fast delivery would definitely buy again. Highly recommend this seller and her lovely items Absolutely fantastic all genuine and in date very please with the item. Thankyou Thank you so much , all arrived quickly and packaged well . Thank you for my givvy and free items 🫶🏽🤍 Every thing was there and good condition good shipping Excellent would recommend Sent me a fake itemHi riaria- I have been looking back at ur order and I believe u made one order £5 - please could you clarify with me what this was as it’s under a random listing? U have not contacted me saying about the item? I have never had anyone say this to me before? Very surprised by this review - if you was concerned why didn’t u contact me ? Amazing thankyou would definitely recommend So happy with my purchases, they arrived in good time & perfect condition! My first time buying with Katie & sis but won’t be my last, they’re so lovely & generous ☺️ Thank you for the extras ❤️❤️❤️ Great seller! Thanks so much Katie for my bargain bits and for the freebies 😍 Really appreciate it. Highly recommended!!! xx Thank you, it was perfect 💓 My first order from u guys n I luv everything. Thanks again you so much I’ll defo be back xxx Fast delivery, packaged well & products exactly as seen on stream. Thankyou
Thank you, everything arrived safely and thank you for the givvy and my little treats! I was so pleasantly surprised 💕 ☺️Thank you Xx Great items and fab seller