Reviews (2,981)The best on whatnot by far
Sad I lost, but the pack came safely! Not sure if I’ll use the sticker, but it’s really good quality! guess what !!! I hit the sleepy mew out of the Sylveon tin let's go !! thank you very much 😊 Fast delivery and the packaging was phenomenal thank you Always a pleasure, thank you!!
Such an awesome streamer! Shows are always fun and everything ships fast. Thank you so much. Thank you and I didn’t know you was famous lol I will absolutely continue to watch her stream! Exceptional speed with the delivery. Thought I was getting the bulk since only two packs opened and spent over $30. Only negative thing I have. Guess I shoulda double checked before logging off. thanks for the storm emeralda pack! Shipped fast and in great packaging!
I received my order today and it was packaged perfectly! Truly loved my purchase experience with Kat! Thank you so much ❤️ Always genuine and on point with packaging and shipping. One of the best 🐈⬛ ✨ - Eman approved Thank you for the Givy hun! Super nice and very quick delivery!!! Two 👍👍 order came quickly and was packaged professionally! would definitely purchase from this person again! awesome person to buy from