Reviews (76)Good price and great stuff!!! Cute items & fast shipping. Thank you! Beautiful pieces and everything arrived safely. Thank you! Everything is perfect! In great condition and looks so good on me! I’m waiting to catch another show. I love getting pieces I can fit! Tysm 💛 Thank you so much for the quick help with one of my items. Very appreciated 😊. Happy with my purchase, thank you! One of the best packages I’ve ever received on whatnot! Very happy! Seller has a Stellar eye! Amazing! 🤩 Thanks so much! Beautiful blazer in excellent condition, thank you First time purchase here….the best finds ever …I love my new night gowns ….thankyou ❤️❤️ Great condition. Good size. Great buying experience! All items were exactly as described and she made pick up a breeze!! Can’t wait to see what she has on her next show! Fast shipping! As shown in show! Great seller. Fast shipping and great customer service. Thank you!! Great seller. Will purchase from again. Katie’s show was excellent! She showed a variety of clothes and made us viewers feel at home. All of her items are in amazing quality and the shipping was fast. Overall, I am very happy with what I won during her show and am looking forward to more shows in the future. 🫶🏼❤️ Fabulous top for the money! beautiful packaging my dolls came in such good condition i hope u make another show will definitely want to get more dolls thank u ☺️