Reviews (766)She’s the absolute sweetest, I love her shows! It arrived very quickly. It was exactly what I wanted and the price was great! Thank you, great deals. Stop by and see her.❤️❤️ Thank you, very nice seller with great deals. Don’t miss out. great seller! highly recommend ☆☆☆☆☆ great job. you're so sweet. love your shows Absolutely love my squishies! 🤗💕 The green one was the first one I opened, and it’s definitely my favorite so far! 💚 I think I may have to take it to work with me to use. So cute and fun—thank you so much! 🫶🏻✨ Katrina has the best shows. Thank you so much for the easy Buy It Now transaction! And what a treat getting a thank you gift! 💝 Thank you for everything!💚 Everything I get from Katrina is always great!! Thank you, great seller with great deals. fast shipping and product a advertised Thank you loved my bundle. Great stuff and great seller. Thank you so much, and loved my order.Greatseller with awesome deals. Cute packaging! Thanks for the treats!💛 Great products for great prices. Amazing customer service. Issue was corrected immediately. Definitely will purchase again. Ty 🫶 excellent packaging!!! i absolutely loved everything and it came with a freebie. 10/10 seller <3 as usual. I love everything. thank you for the little bag of goodies. your so sweet.