Reviews (19)The package came unsealed and I only received 3 of the 7 items.I would have loved to have been given the opportunity to make things right if you had only messaged me. I am so sad this happened =( Please make sure to reach out to me if you ever have any issues in the future <3 Super cute givyyyyy thank you 💕 Fast shipping! Great packaging! Thank you! Love everything and was packaged very good! Only one thing came damaged but other than that love everything and the givvies 🤍Thank you for reaching out to me about the damaged item! I am so happy I had another to send to replace it <3 I hope you absolutely love it everything was great.Packed very well.Thank you. Kat has the best prices on the prettiest items. I highly recommend shopping with her! Quick delivery and amazing quality products! I can’t believe I got such clean and organic soap for this price! Shipping was super quick and even had a little gift inside for purchasing. Will be a repeat customer.