Reviews (412)Very nice packaging ✨first time buyer Super nice! Loved the show and the roll on perfume I bought got some extra goodies as well! First time shopper here and love everything! Got my package just before the rainstorm today. Love love love all the products and I’m excited to try them out l! Buyers and raid givvy are AMAZING! Packaging was also 10/10!! 😍🥰🥰🥰 I love everything I've ever bought from Kat and even more than that love hanging out with her in her fun lives! ♥️ Absolutely amazing seller! Everything was exactly as described, and she clearly puts so much care into every order. The packaging was beautiful, secure, and thoughtfully done—such a great unboxing experience. She’s sweet, professional, and makes buying from her feel special. I’m so happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much! Girl I love everything I will be returning so glad I found you! This was my first show with her and I enjoyed hanging out with the small crowd. Got some amazing deals and won the bid on her big beauty bag bundle. Very pleased with everything! Thanks🥰 the sweetest cutest ever! love shopping in Kats shows. everything I got is amazing, thank you Thank you for my givvy! I love your shows!!!💗 Awesome givvy unfortunately half of my prouduct spilled out of the package so it was a little messy bit not the sellers fault I’m so sorry that happened! I try my best to make sure things are secure and tapped up to the best of my ability. Thank you for the feedback so that way I can take a better look at things and see what more I can do to make sure this does not happen again 🤍 Absolutely loved my purchase! The seller was not only so friendly but her items were 🔥🔥🔥🔥 she had so many amazing products at such great prices! Her dad packed my box and made it extra special and personalized! I can’t wait to catch her next show!! 🫶🏻 I was so excited to receive my package and I want to give Daddy Duggz a special Thank you for packaging my order 💝You all are amazing! 😘 Great show! Great seller!! I love everything I bought from her!! Packaged very well and super fast shipping!! Will be buying from katty again!! thnx so much! my new favorite lippie for sure! quick to ship and great show will def be back n future to check out shop Thank you for the givey! 🫶🏼 Awesome show. Love note that her dad did the package. Awesome givvys Love Kats shows and hanging out with all her extended family in the chat and her mom and dad (usually somewhere in the room). What an awesome family! Thank you for my items! 💖💖💖💖