Reviews (1,261)Highly recommened. Quality space for new commers to the hobby as well as experienced hobby goers.Thank you!! Appreciate the kind words! 10/10 Hosting and Quality breaks! No Phillies! Perfect day! These Fantatics Exclusive boxes hit differently! One of the best you’ll find! Take it from me - KatyCardBreaks is amazing. And I don’t just work there… I’m also a client! ;) This dude is neater than a military foot locker. KCB is great! Trusted breaker and makes it fun. Josh is one of the best if not the best on the app! You can buy with 1000% confidence!!! Cards arrived in great shape. Great packaging!! I will definitely be joining more KCB breaks!!Thanks you for the kind words!! Look forward to seing you back soon. Great music and good mix of cards. Always something for everyone. Great packing fast shipping!!! Thanks for cards 🎴 it was fun game.Thank you! Glad you came in to check us out! 🔥🔥🔥🔥Thanks buddy!! I appreciate the kind words! Glad you found us!! The best in game, i will always purchase or bid for Katycardbreaks Nice break! Quick shipping & cards packed well! Ed pleasure as always my friend. awesome guy great prices and just a good time thanks If you’re looking for the best vibes on whatnot here’s your place. A+ across the board. Thank you a million for pulled me my first 1/1 and getting it to me safely. Heck yeah! Glad we could pull your first 1/1…so awesome!!