Reviews (757)absolutely lovee my giveaway thank you soooo much!! we love you 🩷🩷🩷🩷 Lovely items as always and lovely hosts xxx Love everything thank you going to miss seeing you guys. Look after one another and hopefully we will see you soon xx Great Seller, Thank you! Lovely items! Thank you so much for my amazing item and lovely extra! I hope your break helps you rest and recover- take your time !! But I really hope your back at some point- you will be missed 🩷💜🩷💜🩷💜🩷 Lovely show I know it was possibly the last one for a while but a lovely family and items were all spot on thank you xx
Thank-you hun for my amazing givvy carnt wait to try it appreciated kindly xxx Fabulous live great items and thanks for the givvy 🩷☺️ Thank you very much also for the extra gift ❤️ My son will be very happy beautiful items 😍 from the most beautiful seller 🫶 xx Love Katy but the clothes are poor quality. All went to charity. Hi Thanks for your honest review. It is fast fashion which is why it was so cheap but looking at the receipt in the bundle you got including the black playsuit they are good quality for this grade of clothing . I’m so sorry you was disappointed as I take this very personally and if you would like to message me I can make this right for you . Much love Katy 💖 Thank you so much 😊 Very happy with my delivery 🫶🏼 Great seller thank you :) Thank you for the lovely items. Very happy 💕💕What an enjoyable stream with Katy and her amazing husband, who popped in to say goodnight! 🙏🏼 It was such a pleasure to be part of the show and winning a giveaway was an extra-special bonus. 🌸
My order, along with my very generous giveaway prize of a beautiful blusher and three necklaces, arrived so quickly and was packed incredibly securely.
Thank you so much Katy, for being YOU and for creating such lovely, enjoyable streams. You’re an absolute joy to watch and support! 💕💕 Great items, thanks Katy 😊 Fab bargains. Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️