Reviews (99)amazing tshirts! happy to add these to my collection Soooo excited to finally have a Morris tee!! Tysm 😻😽🐈 the colors are amazing, and the fit of both are fantastic can not wait to wear these pieces Such a darling dress. Thank you girl. Super fast shipping as well. Love Kay I have a whole collection of vintage tshirts and this may be my favorite I’ve ever had 🩵🩵 thank you so much!! Obsessed with my vintage coke Tee! Wearing already 😎 Amazing! I love it! Thank you ! Love this vintage tee, I can never have enough! Thank you 💛 I lovvveeeee my Big Bird T! Sweet host with great treasures. Thank you!💐 killer tshirt selection. thank you! Absolutely love all my vintage tees, they're 🔥. Seller has amazing finds! thank you! I love Kelly so much! I’m absolute head over heels with this shirt and I love this gal’a amazing style Literally obsessed with these Tee-Shirts!
Tysm💕 In amazing vintage condition and so cutie. Thank you so much!!! 😍 i will cherish her obsessed with the dress! thanks for shipping so fast🩵 Obsessed with this leopard dress! Always incredible quality! Thank you! No one brings da funk like KELLLLYYYY! Incredible seller! Always delivers!