Reviews (568)Obsessed with every purchase I get! I know it will get here fast and be great quality! Highly recommend buying from Kaylee!
Seller offers unique pieces and ships really fast! Love every item I’ve received and never had any issues with any of my items! Kaylee has the craziest pieces. And not just in the shop. No she full on pulls out casual rare bangers as her random pulls The best purchases ever! And came so fast!
Amazing 🤩 thanks so much! Received starbucks gift card. Thanks Fast shipping and as described. Kaylee always has the best pieces and variety, love shopping with her for new with tags daily drills, alo + more! 🙌🏻 Fantastic seller and a great purchase! Thank you so much! 💖 Loveeeee my daily drills pants . Thank you 😊 love kaylee’s show. so sweet, fire inventory and the cutest giveaways! love the lipgloss holder keychain! tysm xx Yay! I love it hereeee! So fire 💜 I won a giveaway and got the cutest little key chain! Everything is so so so perfect I’m in loveeeeee Thank you 🩷🥰 always the best Love love love ❤️ Thank you!!!
Best seller! So fast and so kind! Perfect Daily Drills 🔥🔥 Thank you!! Great seller!! Thank you girl love my items as always 💗