Reviews (310)Fabulous items, great communicator, quick shipper.wonderful seller! Love all my items Thank You!!!! Quick delivery amazing items! I’m so pleased with my items!! Best Lululemon seller on this app! cant recommend enough! everything is always perfect and she always has fun, exciting giveways!! thank you for the givvyyyy 🫶🫶 Quick shipping and the item is in excellent condition 🤍 only issue was the sizes tag is cut off so I csnt make aure I got the right thing. Great seller & show tysm for my givey!! thanks for the givvyy! always a great show! Another great experience! I’ll be back Love the spin to win and very fast shipping! Thank you for the givvys. Literally the best seller ever!! The shipping was ultra fast and the DEALS she had were insane!! I am so set on my workout gear and look forward to purchasing more!! Thank you so so much!! thanks so much for the givvy!! Leggings were in AMAZING condition! Excited to purchase more from you!😘 packaged well, arrived on time. Great show to watch with fun giveaway ideas🫶 Will catch her show again! Always quick with the shipping and I love spinning to win on the givvies! That Parke buyers givey 🔥🔥 love it, thanks for the great deals! Always a pleasure to buy from her. And she’ll go above and beyond to accommodate your size in her stock. 🫶