Reviews (202)Kay!!!! Another beautiful book to add to my collection. Thank you lady you’re the BEST!!!! Another beauty for the collections! Thank you Kay 💗 Beautiful book at a more than reasonable price! Packaged great!! Thank you! 😊 I absolutely LOVE my books Kayla! & omg my Heart Bookmarkers!!!! I should have gotten more red ones! lol but thank u so much for EVERYTHING!!! YOUR PHENOMENAL KAYLA! Thank you so much Kay!! I love being at your shows. I always know I can find something! Thank you for the stickers and all too. I’m putting at these stickers on my kindle case Thank you! You were helping me build my library one more book at a time lol. Thank you for sending out my books completely wrapped up and protected. Thank you!!! I am trying to get all of these books sprayed edges. I love your shows and I can’t wait to order more from you. Thank you for all the little knickknacks you put in there of stickers and a little bookmark. Arrived as expected/ described. Shipped fast. Thanks Another gem 💎! Thanks Kay love shopping with you! Super excited about this purchase. The book is in good condition and was packaged well. Can’t wait to read it The seller is amazing! The books were in great condition and packaged great! Will buy from again! Can’t wait to dive into this book!!! Thank you so much!
You packaged them perfectly by wrapping each one in plastic. The mail deliverer left my package out in the rain so thankfully they did not get ruined!!! Thank you! Love the bookish goodies I am very happy with my purchase. The book arrived in great condition and it was well packaged. I will definitely be buying from them again. Thank you so much for the stickers by the way! 💜🩷 Kay!!!! Love shopping with you girlie!!!! You bring all the sweet and spice and these books are already being devoured. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💗 Absolutely perfect, thank you so much 😊 Amazing as always!!! Thank you Kay! Beautiful books & Quick shipping!