Reviews (133)Love Kelli and her husband they are super sweet and fun! She has amazing items! Very nice free gifts, thank you 🙏.
Gorgeous bags! Perfect condition! Thank you! 🫶 This seller is great & so so sweet! She sent a little bear charm for my nieces bag I got for her! Love love love!! 100/10! 🩷 As pictured! Pretty bag! What I was looking for Love this room she has amazing items! Ty for my givvy! Everything is perfect as always! Tysm for the giveaway! Kbbags has so many unique and beautiful Coach Bags.
My Coach Holiday Patchwork with the matching wristlet is absolutely gorgeous!
You are such a talented seller, and I’m so glad I came across your show. Your collection is amazing. You always have 🔥stuff.
Thank you so very much for my purchase! I absolutely love my items! Oh thank you so much for your kindness! I love that I can bring you guys great products. I knew you were gonna lover, she's fabulous. you're always welcomed here, even just to hangout! thank you again darling 😘 Bag came in great condition packaged nicely! Looks exactly like picture! So glad you're happy with your purchase! thank you again 💓 Such a sweet soul tysm for all your amazing support and amazing products just blown away!
awe, I adore you!!! thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️ Gorgeous bag absolutely love it, and thank you so much for the extra little turtle keychain it’s so cuteeeeYou're so welcome! thank you again for hanging out and shopping with me!!! I’m so in love with the bag I received! It came exactly as shown and super quick! Not to mention the free giveaway bag included which was also gorgeous. Kelli really is a gem of a seller with amazing bags, vibes, and super reasonable prices!Emily, thank you! I'm so glad you love your items. can't wait to hangout with you again!!! Everything was perfect as always! Love it here! Can’t wait for the next fun times 🤍🌺🦖oh we have a lot of fun times ahead of us I feel ❤️ Beautiful Coach Mia super rare and super cute🥰thank you Jakara! you my dear are the real deal. im so glad you came into my life and room. Gorgeousthank you for always coming in my room. I love having you here!!! Great seller and Great bag!
Thank you 😊 thank you darlin. I absolutely adore you!!! Come and hangout!!! Beautiful bags!!! Thank you!Thank you! it's always a pleasure seeing your beautiful face 😍 Always satisfied with my purchases!!always love seeing you! Come chat ❤️ absolutely love it 🥰!
yay!!!! enjoy her my love! Received my bags today. I was so impressed with your packaging. I felt so fancy unboxing it. Thank you so much! What a great experience. this makes my heart happy! im so glad you felt special while opening your items. much love dear, can't wait to see you again. even just to hangout!!! Love this room the host is so sweet! She has good clean bags! Definitely will be back! its easy to be sweet when I have wonderful people like yourself in my life ♥️ Always great to buy from!you're such a dear. I love seeing your name pop up in my room!