Reviews (352)Loved my key chain so cute thanks 😊 everything looks awesome as always thx buddy Awesome item and awesome seller. Came in a very timely manner will be buying again from seller. it got lost in the mail and finally showed up with a crushed box. just as shown and in excellent condition! thanks again! great deal on a awesome knife.will buy from again. thank you so much the knife is amazing. I really love it❤️ awesome knife thanks buddy Really? Good. Excellent job on shipping and handling and selling as always my items are amazing! thank you KB. I'll give u 5 stars cause u did send a giveaway to me but it was going to cost me 7 bucks and some change to get it awesome products and fast shipping!! Wow what a beautiful knife. Way better in person than on the show. I will be back. Thank you so much great deal will order from again. Oh my goodness !!!! I love this seller !!! Such a kind seller !! Love the knives and I love my trading cards !!! Check out this amazing seller you won’t regret it !!! Will always be back for more !! I have added KB blades. All one word has one of my high-end sellers. What this means is that when I am looking for higher and items sold at a great price I will look to him to see what deals he has going. He has items that are discontinued as well as current and sold out. It is fantastic that I have another resource available within the Whatnot community. Not only that he is a very honest person and a pleasure to deal with with fast shipping. Everything is always perfect when dealing with KB blades I highly recommend and will be doing business again over and over with the seller. God bless. Awsome Thank You! Excellent Seller Highly Recommend great deal awesome knives