Reviews (115)Love the fabric!! And thanks for givvy!! Thank you! Super sweet seller. Love the fabrics and charm packs! Packaged well with very fast shipping. it will work perfectly for my project. Thank you! Beautiful fabric. 😀💜 Loved everything!!!! The giveaways I won were absolutely wonderful and will fit right in with my upcoming projects! Thank you! ❤️ Great seller! Love mail day when it's fabric!Me too! Thanks for your support! Very nice fabric. Will buy from here again. Fabric has a smell and the yard was cut in 2 halves instead of 1 yardI'm sorry this happened. Given the chance I would've made it right. All fabrics are brand new and stored in totes. That show was advertised as a half yd show, but if I have it available in a continuous yd I make that available. love everyone of these fabrics, thank you so much! reasonably priced and great prints! Always such great fabrics and an amazing shows!! Make sure to stop by!! Also who doesn’t love a seller with a great personality!? Love all my fabric! The little lady bug needle’s threader is so cute !! Thank you for my items! The shipping was so quick and I’m so happy with all the patterns I got! The fabrics are beautiful. Always enjoy the show. Thank you. My pkg came today and the fabric is so beautiful, thank you! Packing was nice as well. you're so sweet!! I love that fabric and the show!!