Reviews (52)I love all my items thank you Absolutely love my bags!! They all came in pristine condition and packed with care. shipping was fast beautiful items at wonderful prices. I absolutely love all of the items I purchased from this seller who is very kind and sweet. Thank you such much Received all bags, all cute and fast shipping All the bags came in wonderful condition! Will defiantly buy again! Thank you for adding to my stitch collection! Yay walletskbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
lol awesome people and great timekbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank u!!! Tysm! kbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank u!! Thank you so much 💕 had a great time in your show look forward to coming back 🫶🏻kbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank u!!! Thank you!kbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank you for supporting such a fun show. can't wait for the next. ♥️ received everything as shown quickly and well packaged. great news sellers. kbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank u soo much!!! Great seller! kbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank you! Tysm! kbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank you!!! oh my gosh these bags are soooooo awesome!!!kbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
so glad you loved them I love my bag! Thank you for the fun show and fast shippingkbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank you for all your support great new sellers. look forward to another showkbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank you!!!! Fantastic new sellers…if yall haven’t seen a show make sure to check them out! Very fun & entertaining. Packing was well & shipping was fast!! Thank you again new friends!! ❤️kbs_sips_and_loungeSeller
thank you so much for the support