Reviews (1,016)Very nice product, very good host on his show. Took the time to explain stuff to you. If you had a question product is excellent. One of my favorite sellers. Love the anvil!!! Thank you!! Great knives KC, Thank you ! great product and good shipping. Great Seller. Bookmark and follow his shows. Fast shipping. Will buy from again. I do like these knives but, Wish it would have been disclosed that both had character flaws. Not looking for mint pieces necessarily ,but German canoe has light chips on bolsters, and case overall nice except internal of knife has corrosion. But overall I’d buy from you again . I’ll just ask for more details in the future I guess . God Bless Great seller! Item as described! KC is a great guy who runs an amazing family friendly show! He has one of the best vintage inventories you’ll see on whatnot! Great Seller!!
Awesome Products!!
Thank you!! Honest Christian seller awesome man