Reviews (45)An amazing seller! I love all her items she makes and she also has great books! Thank you sooo much for my bookmark, my 🔥🔥🔥books, and my keychain and mask! I am one lucky girl!! The quality of the bookmark is amazing. Looking forward to purchasing again soon 💜💜 Thanks for the beautiful books!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! MY BOOKS AND KINDLE FIT IN PERFECT! WELL MADE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME BOOK SLEEVE! ONE OF THE BEST WHATNOT SELLERS! FAST Shipping! Great Lives, soo much fun! Thank you so much for creating an amazing experience for us all! Love everything from you KC!! Thank you so so much!! Absolutely love everything. Fast shipping. Thank you! She makes the cutest book sleeves! I am excited to use mine! great seller, fast shipping, and great packaging! I absolutely LOVED the book sleeves! The are such great quality and I love the different prints! Thank you so much! 🥰 What a gem 💎 books, blind date with a book, book covers. The list is endless. Go give KC a follow- you won’t be disappointed!! 🫶🎉🫶 Absolutely love it!!! Thank you so much KC!!!! ❤️❤️ Absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much KC and I will make sure "baby V" gets the jellybeans 😇🤞🤣🤣. amazing seller and always has something I havent read. Absolutely love her books and she has the cutest accesories for them. If you like to read this is a seller you want to follow 💯 What a fun show! Great books and sleeves! ♥️ I bought the book sleeve and book for my 15 year old niece. she loves both. I will be back soon to purchase more books to keep her busy throughout the summer. Beautiful work. Met all my expectations. Thank You! love my new reads! thank you for another great purchase! I am in love with the blind date with a book! This one looks even better than the last! Every little detail you put into this stands out. Very good quality fabric. Will be back Love this seller! 🖤 Great books and beautiful book sleeves!